Friday, April 22, 2011

My Ideal Guy

~it's 1am and i'm still awake :)

-okay, i admit, I easily fall inlove with a guy. If he's cute or makes me laugh.
I mean, i really do fall inlove easily. That's okay because everytime i fall inlove with the guy, he feels the same way to me :D pretty awesome!

I want my ideal guy to be just like Sterling Knight who plays Chad Dylan Cooper in SWAC.
well i mean i always watch the show and i always notice how very sweet Chad is. I want that kind of personality if ever there is someone. Who knows..


so anyways, about my ideal guy:

*Someone i can call my best friend.

*Comforts me when i'm upset

*Someone who has a real sense of humor. Who can make me laugh.

* Surprises me with flowers during ordinary days.

*Holds my hand unexpectedly and makes sure everything will be alright.

*Surprises me with kisses

*Love me for who i am.

*Has a cool side and has an..uncool side. haha

*Puts so much effort just for me :)

*Afraid to lose me so he'll do anything just to get me back.

*Always doing adorable and cute stuff. :3

*Has a bad side

*Maybe..JUST maybe....hmm.. Someone like me :)


-i can't think of all the things i like in a guy.
haha running out of ideas.. XD

0 comments: