Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love watching Sonny w/ a chance and strangely addicted to it right now

okay, this is totally and completely not normal to me.. i think? hmm..

anyways, i've been watching this show called Sonny With a Chance
and i'm so addicted to it right now.
I've been watching this show recently, i don't know why, i guess it's because when everytime i turned the tv on, it's always the SWAC.
I've been addictive to it since Chad and Sonny are going out.
..or i'm watching it because of Sterling Knight. haha i don't know. He's so cute and adorable!
no one can resist! XD lol

What do i think about Sonny With a Chance?

-well, i admit i don't get easily addicted to a show, because i barely watch tv.
But, this show (SWAC) is totally, i mean completely the awesome show i ever seen!
it's because of the story of two people fall inlove with each other even though the rivalry of their shows. I love their love story.

And well, i wish that my next boyfriend would be like Sterling Knight or Chad, so sweet!!
..i mean, all of chad's personality is what i like in a guy except for thinking only himself.

What do you feel about Sonny with a Chance WITHOUT Demi Lavato?

-ok, i'll have to say that Demi is not one of my favorite actresses in disney but i'm starting to like her :">
I heard the news that Demi won't be in SWAC for awhile. Yup, that's true
But, i feel awfully sad because the only reason i watch that show, is because of Sonny and Chad.
now, without sonny, what's gonna happen to Chad? hm..

I saw the ending of the show. The title is "New Girl". I think it's Demi's last show there.
But.. she will be back.. oh i wish it will be sooner!! i can't wait!!

It's so intense! Like, i'm so curious of what will happen to Chad and Sonny..
will they ever be together again? I wish it happens! They look so cute together!! aww :">


~aly :)

0 comments: