Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Dream/Goal in Life

Ya i'm 15. I really want to move to america and start a new life i dont have a bad life now but i just want to be somebody. My main goal is to live in america and become famous there. My dream is to be an actor. This is what i dream for all of my life. I might be too young now but after what i've been through i have rights to think like that. It's freedom there. If i go there the first thing i'm gonna do is to socialize. Meet new friends and best friends. After that, I'm going to achieve my goal. Well, as of now, i really don't know where to begin. I've been researching the internet and i found out that there are auditions in Disney Channel. Well, it's my favorite channel since i was a kid and I would love to give it a try. I saw how the costars bond with each other. Really looks fun! I want to be a part of it someday.
Right now im nobody and i dont want to become a criminal or a hobo i just want to be happy. And it's not a crime to think this way. I know many people out there wants to be famous too. I really wish and hope i could become famous for acting. It's my goal in life.

Thank you for reading this :)
and i believe somebody there will help me or i should probably help myself and make a move.
I keep on thinking' positive ^_^

0 comments: